Join us as we take a culinary adventure around the world in the famous Kensington Market neighbourhood! Discover flavours from around the globe in this one-of-a-kind experience that could only be done in Toronto.
TORONTO’S FUSION FOOD TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Adolescent Ages 8-12
- Child Ages 7 & Under
- Infant Ages 2 & under
Enjoy Toronto’s Fusion Cuisine
NOTE: NOT Recommended for Vegans, Vegetarian, Pescatarian and Gluten-Free guests. Contact us for a Private Tour if you need accommodations.
What happens to the food in the most culturally diverse city in the world? Fusion like no where else on the planet. Join us on a foodie adventure that can only happen in Toronto. Taste the foods made and born in Canada and fusions by the creativity of our diverse city.
- Eating the best foods usually comes with a price of long lines and waits — not with us! Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour.
- Taste while walking through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood in Toronto — Kensington Market.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests with allergies to nuts, dairy, eggs or gluten.
- We do not have a Vegan option on our menu
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Book with confidence that all scheduled tours are guaranteed with no minimum bookings required.
Discover the flavours of the world on this walking food tour in the hippest, most unique and historic neighbourhood in Toronto. The tour includes:
- Fresco’s Fish n Chips – Strange to have an English-themed stop but the focus here is the Cod and the connection it has to our East Coast.
- Ozzy’s Burgers – Taste the iconic Quebec born staple that has taken the country by storm: Poutine
- Kos – A Toronto born sandwich known as the “Peameal Bacon Sandwich”. What the Philly Cheesesteak is to Philly, the Peameal Bacon Sandwich is to Toronto.
- Nu Bügel – Eat a Montreal-Style bagel the way many in Montreal eat their bagels and cream cheese
- Wanda’s Pie in the Sky – A dessert that is must and so deliciously Canadian: Ontario Sour Cheery dessert.
- Moonbeam Coffee Company – End the tour with the West Coast Canadian invention with your cup of coffee or tea: Nanaimo Bar
Please note: If any tasting stops are closed for any reason on the day of your tour, a great substitute will be made and sometimes without notice.
We will meet guests in front of the Fresco’s Fish and Chips located at 201 Augusta Avenue