Join us as we take a culinary adventure around the world in the famous Kensington Market neighbourhood! Discover flavours from around the globe in this one-of-a-kind experience that could only be done in Toronto.
Enjoy Canadian Cuisine
What’s Canadian to eat and where can I find the best places to try it? Our Great Canadian Food Tour answers that pressing question by highlighting the six most essential eats that were made and born in Canada from the top places in Toronto to discover these delicious bites.
- Exclusive: Only food tour that stops at the famous Indigenous Canadian-owned Pow Wow Café
- Eating the best foods usually comes with a price of long lines and waits — not with us! Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour.
- Taste while walking through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood in Toronto — Kensington Market.
- We have a great vegetarian option but the menu becomes a lot less “Canadian”. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests with allergies to nuts, dairy, eggs or gluten.
- We do not have a Vegan option for our menu
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Book with confidence that all scheduled tours are guaranteed with no minimum bookings required.
Discover the flavours of the world on this walking food tour in the hippest, unique and historic neighbourhood in Toronto. The tour includes:
- Pow Wow Cafe – A dish that has been popular amongst our Indigenous for longer than Canada has been a country: Ojibwe Inspired Taco
- Moo Frites – Taste the iconic Quebec born staple that has taken the country by storm: Poutine
- Bacon Nation – A Toronto born sandwich known as the “Peameal Bacon Sandwich”. What the Philly Cheesesteak is to Philly, the Peameal Bacon Sandwich is to Toronto.
- Nu Bügel – Eat a Montreal-Style bagel the way many in Montreal eat their bagels and cream cheese
- Wanda’s Pie in the Sky – A dessert that is must and so deliciously Canadian: Butter Tart
- Moonbeam Coffee Company – End the tour with the West Coast Canadian invention with your cup of coffee or tea: Nanaimo Bar
Please note: If any tasting stops are closed for any reason on the day of your tour, a great substitute will be made and sometimes without notice.
We will meet guests in front of the Pow Wow Café located at 213 Augusta Avenue