Join us as we take a culinary adventure around the world in the famous Kensington Market neighbourhood! Discover flavours from around the globe in this one-of-a-kind experience that could only be done in Toronto.
THE GREAT CANADIAN FOOD TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Adolescent Ages 8-12
- Child Ages 7 & Under
Enjoy Canadian Cuisine
NOTE: NOT Recommended for Vegans, Vegetarian, Pescatarian and Gluten-Free guests. Contact us for a Private Tour if you need accommodations.
What’s Canadian to eat and where can I find the best places to try it? Our Great Canadian Food Tour answers that pressing question by highlighting the six most essential eats that were made and born in Canada from the top places in Toronto to discover these delicious bites.
- Eating the best foods usually comes with a price of long lines and waits — not with us! Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour.
- Taste while walking through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood in Toronto — Kensington Market.
- We have a great vegetarian option but the menu becomes a lot less “Canadian”. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests with allergies to nuts, dairy, eggs or gluten.
- We do not have a Vegan option for our menu
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Book with confidence that all scheduled tours are guaranteed with no minimum bookings required.
Discover the flavours of the world on this walking food tour in the hippest, most unique and historic neighbourhood in Toronto. The tour includes:
- Fresco’s Fish n Chips – Strange to have an English-themed stop but the focus here is the Cod and the connection it has to our East Coast.
- Ozzy’s Burgers – Taste the iconic Quebec born staple that has taken the country by storm: Poutine
- Kos – A Toronto born sandwich known as the “Peameal Bacon Sandwich”. What the Philly Cheesesteak is to Philly, the Peameal Bacon Sandwich is to Toronto.
- Nu Bügel – Eat a Montreal-Style bagel the way many in Montreal eat their bagels and cream cheese
- Wanda’s Pie in the Sky – A dessert that is must and so deliciously Canadian: Ontario Sour Cheery dessert.
- Moonbeam Coffee Company – End the tour with the West Coast Canadian invention with your cup of coffee or tea: Nanaimo Bar
Please note: If any tasting stops are closed for any reason on the day of your tour, a great substitute will be made and sometimes without notice.
We will meet guests in front of the Fresco’s Fish and Chips located at 201 Augusta Avenue