Wondering what’s Canadian to eat and where do I find the best? Let our local guides give you a tour for your tastebuds. Discover the best bites that were born and made in Canada.
Taste Toronto’s Diversity
Often imitated but never duplicated, our Kensington Market International Food Tour showcases foods from 8 countries, 5 continents in less than 3 hours and less than 1 mile of walking. A food tour that can only be done in Toronto and what better way to experience the beauty of Toronto’s ethnic mosaic than to eat it?
- Taste through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood of Toronto’s Kensington Market.
- Great vegetarian and pescatarian options available
- No pork on our menu of tastings
- Eating the best foods usually comes with a price of long lines and waits — not with us! Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour.
- We have a great vegetarian option.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests with allergies/aversions to nuts, dairy, eggs or gluten.
- We do not have a Vegan option for our menu
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Book with confidence that all scheduled tours are guaranteed with no minimum bookings required.
Discover the flavours of the world on this walking food tour in the hippest, unique and historic neighbourhood in Toronto. The tour includes:
- Nu Bügel: Taste Middle East – Have a bite into a smoked trout sandwich in a bagel which was rated one of the best sandwiches in Toronto.
- Golden Patty: Taste the Caribbean – Enjoy a Jamaican patty in coco bread
- Jumbo Empanadas: Taste South America – An indigenous encounter with a delicious Humita
- Pow Wow Café: Taste North America – Traditional Native (Indigenous) Frybread, Bannock
- Tibet Cafe and Bar: Taste Asia – Authentic Tibetan momos (dumplings), a traditional delicacy of Tibet.
- Fika Café: Taste Europe – A Swedish favourite for those with a sweet tooth.
Please note: If any tasting stops are closed for any reason on the day of your tour, a great substitute will be made and sometimes without notice.
We’ll meet you in the neighbourhood of Kensington Market at our first tasting spot: Nu Bügel which is located on 240 Augusta Avenue