TASTE THE WORLD!
Our Corporate and Private Events are a perfect way to taste the flavours of Toronto in your own exclusive group!
- Perfect for: Large families, groups of friends and corporate gatherings
- Customizable – We will work with you to create a great food experience
- Flexibility – go at your own speed and stop wherever you would like
- Tastings – change tastings or portions sizes
- Corporate Groups and Private Events can accommodate groups ranging from 8 to 80+ guests!
- We’ll help you create a memorable and fun outing for your group that will sure to please
Private and exclusive experience limited to your group members only
Outstanding tour guides in limited group sizes to maximize time and interaction
Option to customize tour with alcoholic pairings
Option to customize length, start times, and tour distance covered
PLAN MY TOUR
WHAT TO EXPECT
General Private Food Event Info:
- Private International Toronto Food and our Private Dining Experience Tours are available Monday to Sunday. All subject to host availability
- Private Group Tours and Dining Experiences must be booked in advance and all logistical event details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the Group Organizer and Chopsticks+Forks.
- Our International Toronto Food Tours can accommodate up to 80+ total persons.
- Private International Toronto Food Tours can accommodate some food allergies, aversions and/or dietary restrictions for your guests – please inquire in advance.
- Private Tours are held rain or shine
- Child Tickets are not available for Private or Custom Group Tours
*For groups larger than 20 guests (Tour Only), please contact us directly so we can customize an activity for you.
For Private Tour Tickets purchased within 14 days of the event date:
- Full payment made by credit card is required immediately to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s)
For Private Tour Tickets purchased 15+ days prior to the event date:
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s) as follows: $250 (1-12 guests), $500 (13-24 guests). A deposit made by credit card will hold the date immediately. The remaining balance (non-refundable) is due 14 days prior to the tour.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled; this includes no-shows or cancellations.