Join us as we take a culinary adventure around the world in the famous Kensington Market neighbourhood! Discover flavours from around the globe on this one-of-a-kind experience that could only be done in Toronto. Taste and see why TripAdvisor has placed this tour as their #1 reviewed tour in Canada and #21 in the world in their annual “Best of the Best” awards.
TORONTO’S FUSION FOOD TOUR
TORONTO'S 1ST AND ONLY 100% FUSION FOOD TOUR TO SHOWCASE TORONTO'S ETHNIC FOOD DIVERSITY.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Adolescent Ages 8-12
- Child Ages 7 & Under
- Infant Ages 2 & under
Toronto’s Only Ethnic Fusion Food Tour!
As the host of the #1 rated Food Tour by reviews in Canada by TripAdvisor, our International Food Tour has been delighting our guests since 2016. The most obvious evolution is to showcase how our city’s diversity gives birth to some of the most unique and delicious ethnic fusion dishes you can find in the world. Like our International Food Tour, we GUARANTEE that you will not find another food tour in the world quite like this one.
NOTE: NOT Recommended for Vegans, and Gluten-Free guests. Contact us for a Private Tour if you need accommodations. Vegetarian and Pescatarians are welcome but PLEASE NOTE that the menu does become less fusion.
What happens to the food in the most culturally diverse city in the world? Fusion like nowhere else on the planet! Join us on a foodie adventure that can only happen in Toronto. Taste the foods that deliciously showcase the cultural mosaic and creativity of foodies in the most diverse city on the planet.
- Eating the best foods usually comes with a price of long lines and waits — not with us! Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour.
- Discover unique and delicious fusion foods created in the World’s most ethnically diverse city on the planet. From Jamaican Italian to Japanese Mexican to Turkish Canadian Mexican, there is no shortage of one-of-a-kind tastings on this Fusion Food Tour.
- Taste while walking through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood in Toronto — Kensington Market.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests with allergies to nuts, dairy, eggs or gluten.
- We do not have a Vegan option on our menu
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES: Book with confidence that all scheduled tours are guaranteed with no minimum bookings required.
Discover the flavours of the world on this walking food tour in the hippest, most unique and historic neighbourhood in Toronto. The tour includes:
- Film Café – Japanese coconut curry poutine. A take on Canada’s unofficial national dish combined with a Japanese flare. Best fusion poutine in Toronto!
- Takoyaki6ix – Katsu in a Vietnamese bao. An Austrian invention (schnitzel) brought by Germans to Japan all stuffed in a Vietnamese bao bun
- Leaf Doner – Turkish doner stuffed in a Mexican tortilla topped with Canadian maple syrup. A triple fusion tasting explosion.
- Koi Japan – Japanese/Korean tofu “pocket” sushi roll. Tofu wrapped sushi with guacamole and salmon
- Asukal – End the tour with a Filipino, English and Spanish fusion dessert. An Ube (Filipino purple sweet potato) flavoured flan custard cake that is sure to end the tour on the right note.
Please note: If any tasting stops are closed for any reason on the day of your tour, a great substitute will be made and sometimes without notice.
We will meet guests in front of Film Café located at 230 Augusta Ave.